Issue 35, March-April 2011
on the cover to read the magazine
- Why are boys falling behind at school - and what can
teaching assistants do to help?
- Piggy in the middle? Working in a class with job share
- Teaching assistants can make great foster carers
- Look after your voice - you need it
- Making sense of the new qualifications for teaching
- Craft: easy frames for photos and other pictures
- How to start a lunchtime club
- Children's health: glue ear
- Advice - "I don't like hearing my own child being told off!"
- Playtime: letting children do it their way